Welcome Graham fam! We are so glad you could watch Sunday morning online with us.
Ezekiel 3:10-15 (God’s call on Ezekiel to speak God’s Word despite the people not listening)
1. Listening to God is first and foremost for you!
– 2 Timothy 3:16-17
– 1 Corinthians 2:13-14
2. Listening allows the Spirit to take hold of you!
– Acts 19:2
– Luke 12:11-12 (Jesus warning of persecution to come)
– John 14:26 (Jesus explaining what will happen when the HS comes)
3. Listening to God gives you the words to say!
– Jeremiah 1:6-9 (As God is calling Jeremiah to speak for him)
– Isaiah 51:16a
– Exodus 4:10-12
If you would like to watch our past services, you can do so here: https://www.gcwesleyan.org/teaching/
Like and subscribe to our new YouTube channel, Graham Chapel Youth! We are producing some funny videos as well as live streaming our Wednesday night youth group: https://is.gd/grahamyouth.
If you would like to give to Graham Chapel, you can do so here: https://www.gcwesleyan.org/give/
Graham Chapel Wesleyan Church is in Mayo, SC which is near Cowpens and Chesnee in Spartanburg County, South Carolina. We are affiliated with the Wesleyan denomination and have a diverse congregation. We would love to have you join us on Sunday mornings in person, or on Wednesdays with our youth! Visit our website to learn more.
#wesleyanchurch #grahamchapel #onespartanburg #churchonline