Welcome Graham fam! We are so glad you could watch Sunday morning online with us.
Definition:1. Apologetics- noun, plural in form but singular or plural in construction
– Acts 17:16-23
– Acts 17:32-34
– Isaiah 55:8-9
– I Corinthians 1:24-29
– Isaiah 1:17-18
- These were some of the most educated, philosophical, and theorizing people in the world!
- God has instilled the understanding of Himself in every human that has ever lived!
- We are all lost without a personal revelation from God!
- This presentation of the Gospel was specifically tailored for these people!
- Your presentation of the Gospel has to be specifically tailored for your audience!
If you would like to watch our past services, you can do so here: https://www.gcwesleyan.org/sunday-service-videos/
Like and subscribe to our new YouTube channel, Graham Chapel Youth! We are producing some funny videos as well as live streaming our Wednesday night youth group: https://is.gd/grahamyouth.
If you would like to give to Graham Chapel, you can do so here: https://www.gcwesleyan.org/give/
Graham Chapel Wesleyan Church is in Mayo, SC which is near Cowpens and Chesnee in Spartanburg County, South Carolina. We are affiliated with the Wesleyan denomination and have a diverse congregation. We would love to have you join us on Sunday mornings in person, or on Wednesdays with our youth! Visit our website to learn more.
#wesleyanchurch #grahamchapel #onespartanburg #churchonline